Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Primrose lesson review: things we see in school

Well, I had another great lesson at primrose in Mrs. Kane's self - contained class. I taught the kids the signs for things that they see and use everyday in school (pencil, paper, book, ruler, stapler, ect.) The kids loved it! What made my day though, was when I went to lunch with them, I overheard one of the kids in my class talking to a group of kids from another class and he was showing them how to sign the colors of the rainbow. Because it's so complicated to get permission to take pictures of the kids, I only have pictures of Mrs Kane's classroom, but I'll share them, (better then nothing) one of the boards about the days of the week inspired a new lesson plan, that I'll probably use next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment